photo Header2.jpg

July 04, 2014

Day 17; Pão de Açúcar!


Today, I visited one of the places I've always wanted to visit, Sugarloaf Mountain! 


It took us FOREVER to get there! I've never spent so many hours in a line just to get a ticket! After we finally got our tickets, we were ready to finally visit the mountain.. 

Let me tell you, this experience was something else.. The view of Rio was just amazing!! 


I fell in love with this beauty!! And I can't believe I took this picture! :)


We met Hugo Sanchez, that was definitely the highlight of our day! He was an amazing Madridista and is very humble person! 


One of our friends was wearing a Barça jersey and he grabbed his wife's jacket to cover it! lol It was extremely funny! 

There was an event in Sugarloaf where Zanetti, Ronaldo and Batistuta were attending. I couldn't believe that my childhood hero was so close! We tried everything but we couldn't see them.. 

We saw the sunset and it was something really spectacular! 


After our tour it was time to celebrate our friends birthday! We went to Outback and we waited 2 hours for a table! That's the only thing we did today, wait for everything! :(


Regardless of all the waiting, we spent a really nice day together.. The views were breathtaking and I'm glad I had my camera to capture a little bit of Rio's beauty! 


Tomorrow we're going to Copacabana and of course I'm going to support my Seleçao!! Rumbo a o HEXA! Vaaiii Brazil!! :) 

Love,

Mayte



No comments:

Post a Comment