photo Header2.jpg

July 01, 2014

Day 15; Adeus Fortaleza!


I'm going to start today's post with what we did last night.. No, we didn't went out but we had a pretty great time! 

We watched Germany's game in the hotel and our mexican friends joined us.. Let me tell you, those guys are hilarious! After suffering during the game and feeling like Algeria deserved the win we stayed in the terrace talking. 

We talked about random topics and the conversation lasted until almost 4 in the morning! We can say they did most of the talking because you guys know that I hate to talk! lol We laughed about everything and we even made fun of our Argentinian friend, my belly hurt from all the laughing!! :)

It was a really great night and we hope to meet them again in Rio this weekend! 

Today we stayed in the hotel where we watched Argentina's game and talked with a local. He showed us all the things we didn't got to see in Fortaleza and we've decided that we're definitely coming back! Once again, I feel like Switzerland deserved the win but that's fútbol! 

Our new friend gave us this ice cream which was amazing! It's like you're eating the actual fruit, I don't like strawberries but it was extremely good!  


We said goodbye to all the people we met in our hotel that made our stay in Fortaleza a memorable one. I can say now that I have friends in Argentina and Mexico! 

Rio de Janeiro, I can't believe that I'm going to finally meet you tomorrow! We're getting together with some friends and I'm certain that we're going to enjoy our time together!

Love,

Mayte

No comments:

Post a Comment