photo Header2.jpg

June 30, 2014

Day 14; Beach day!


I can't believe we've been in this country for 2 weeks!!! 

We decided to have a very relaxing day.. We went to the beach in the morning and spent most of our day there.. 


It was a beautiful day and we practically had the beach to ourselves! 


I decided to build the perfect sand castle.. Look at this creation!!!


I know, it's horrible.. We spent like half an hour debating how people could actually build something with the sand. I know this is definitely not my strongest skill! lol

We had dinner at the same restaurant in   the corner, the food was really good and the juice was even better!!


I think I'm going to ask the owner for the recipe! It's the most delicious thing in the world! 

Tomorrow is our last day in Fortaleza and we're going to enjoy every minute of it!

Love,

Mayte

No comments:

Post a Comment