photo Header2.jpg

June 24, 2014

Day 8; another lazy day..


Today we opted to do little things..

We did more laundry, walked around our hotel, watched today's games and a couple of Movies.. Thank God for Netflix!! 

What a crazy World Cup! All the teams I thought were going to go through are eliminated! This World Cup is slowly turning into Copa America.. Which is a good thing, this side of the world plays amazing futbol! 

The narrator of one of the games today was the one and only; Roberto Carlos! Let's just say I was extremely excited to see him.. I grew up watching him play and he's one of my favorite players of all times! 

I noticed something today, I almost got the same seats for all our games.. I don't know if it's a sign or something but I hope it brings me luck! 


Also, just a month ago we were celebrating La Decima! I can't believe it's been a month since that amazing game! Let's hope that "La Undecima" gets home this year! :) 


We're only 8 days into our trip and I still can't believe I'm in Brazil.. I can't wait to keep exploring this amazing country!



Love,

Mayte

No comments:

Post a Comment