photo Header2.jpg

June 22, 2014

Day 6; Brasilia in "football time". .


Today was a "lazy kind of day".. 

I think we're already on "Brazilian time", when there's a game you don't do anything! lol And by the way, it was Sunday, most places were closed..

We decided to rest a little since our last flight was so exhausting.. 

Around 4pm we tried to find somewhere to eat and ended up at the mall since every restaurant near our hotel was closed. 

I had a filet mignon parmesan style and Fhara had something weird.. lol Sorry, I just don't remember the name.. 



The food was really good and now we were ready to see Cristiano play! We bought some snacks and laundry detergent and we headed back to our hotel..

We were able to do half our laundry and now we smell like the Brazilian team! ;)


Portugal's game was really though but that's why it's called "group of death".. The winners of that group are going to be decided during the last game and I can't wait to see Cristiano play Thursday! I bet anything is going to be a great one!!

Tomorrow Brazil plays here but unfortunately for me, we don't have tickets. I'm expecting madness everywhere! We're going to the Fan Fest to watch the game and I can't imagine the amazing atmosphere we're going to find there.. 

I'll let you guys know how it went.. 

Vamos Brazil, rumbo a o HEXA!!! 

Love,

Mayte

No comments:

Post a Comment