photo Header2.jpg

June 27, 2014

Day 11; Hello Fortaleza!


Today, we said our goodbyes to Brasilia and we finally met Fortaleza! 

Before I continue I have to say something about Brazilian airports.. Maybe I'm used to extreme security but this is just unbelievable. The don't even check your passport/id when you go through to "tsa", you don't have to take your shoes or jackets off, they don't care if you have food, gels or liquids (we had a 32oz laundry detergent bottle and nothing!), you can have anything in your bag and they're not going to say a thing, they don't even look at the screen when your bags are going through! But the best part? They don't even check your id when you board the plane, you can kill someone and board a plane and they wouldn't even know it! lol Ok, not to that extreme but you get my point! 

The flight was better than the one to Brasilia and it got even better when you get to travel like this! :) 


I got a little excited when I got to the plane and I saw this.. Yes, I know I'm in Brazil and I'm going to see it everywhere but I still get really excited! 



See, I was really excited to have that piece of paper! lol 

I'm happy that for the next couple of days we're going to experience super warm weather, beaches and another game! 

But first, I can't wait to watch Brazil play tomorrow and hopefully advance to the quarter finals! Rumbo a o HEXA!! :)

Fortaleza, I know you're going to be amazing!

Love,

Mayte

No comments:

Post a Comment