photo Header2.jpg

June 11, 2014

I suppose that packing it's kind of fun. . .

A little step may be the beginning of a great journey- Unknown 

Who says that packing it's fun is a liar. ….

It’s funny that I been preparing for this trip for several years, and now just 5 days away from taking that plane to experience the most wonderful vacations of my life, I’m still trying to figure out if I take my hair iron - Goddess - or not!!!!



 I know I should be thinking what clothes or shoes to take but for the ones that don’t know, I don’t have too many options in the shoe department. . . Yes, I know you may think, why does she says that? Well the reason why is that I’m still in rehabilitation from a little fracture I had in my Fibula. My personal AT aka my traveling partner, didn't recommend me but she ordered me to only wear sneakers. So I have to  follow orders and save space for other things.  Now I have to find out what to take and how to make it work in just a backpack!!!


Let’s see how we do this!!!!
Thanks to Mayte, the job will be less difficult because these bags are supposed to give me the space I need for other stuff... Like free space for a little Brazilian shopping !!!! lol




Obviously makeup is a most have!!!!!!  I don’t care in which part of the world I am, I always have to be ready. . and wipes of course so I can remove the make up gently!  ;)




And because school can’t wait,  Blackboard and my reviews will go with me!!! “Regards from Brazil”  will be my signature for the next 4 weeks!!!!

Also a World Cup packing cant be finished without something to represent and what better choice that my "CAMPEONES"!!!  LA ROJA!!!!!!!  and obviously with Sergio Ramos in my back!


I think a journey like this should be recorded in cute journal and purple ink!!!!!


So let the fun beginning...  Dear Brazil, see you in 5 days !!!!!!!


Fhara



2 comments:

  1. I will be on this blog like white on rice. Keep us posted with all of your adventures. Wish both of you a safe trip full of pictures, adventures and new findings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you arrived safe and sound and that now the actual fun time begins. Wishing you guys the best during your adventure.

    ReplyDelete