photo Header2.jpg

June 29, 2014

Day 13; Perfect weather for some "futebol"!


Let me tell you something.. I'm used to hot weather, but today in Fortaleza I'm pretty sure the heat index was close to 90+! It wasn't that hot in the stadium but the walk towards it was rough! 

We went to the stadium in an official vehicle of the World Cup! :)


What a game we were able to watch! The stadium was beautiful just like the others.. 



It took us forever to get to the stadium and go trough security..  We got to our seats just in time for the initial whistle! 



Look at this beauty!


I was cheering for Netherlands but I didn't expected the game to end how it did.. I'm not going to say if it was a penalty or not but from our seats it looked like a penalty (it happened just in front of us). Mexico's coach didn't knew how to read the game, just because you're up 1-0 doesn't mean you won the game. This is a game of 90 minutes! 

Like our new Mexican friends said "Todos los Mundiales es la misma chingada!"


That's him really sad after he spent the 90 minutes yelling "Mexico, Mexico".. Honestly, it was giving me a headache! lol

Honestly it was a really great game but at this point, you need to play your best the whole game! And fyi Mexican fans, you don't throw cups at the pitch because you're losing the game! Learn some sportsmanship!!


That was our final game of this World Cup and I enjoyed every single minute of it! Now, we get to experience "futebol" from the other side.. 

We're going to the beach tomorrow and I hope we keep experiencing more amazing games!

Love, 

Mayte

No comments:

Post a Comment