photo Header2.jpg

June 08, 2014

Brazil 2014!

“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford



We've been dreaming of going to the World Cup for 4 years now. .

Honestly, we didn't knew if it was really going to happen.. On November 2013, that dream seemed like it could be a reality. Both of us applied for World Cup tickets in the first draw and I won tickets for 2 matches!! I couldn't believe it was actually happening! As soon as I received the confirmation email the planning started.

I was lucky enough to win tickets for another match and we're going to visit 4 cities; Porto Alegre, Brasilia, Fortaleza and Rio de Janeiro.


Porto Alegre
Porto Alegre
Brasilia
Fortaleza 
Fortaleza
Rio de Janeiro
Rio de Janeiro

Personally, this is a dream come true. I've been dreaming about going to Brazil since I was 6 years old and I still can't believe I have 30 days to travel the country and experience the sport Brazilians thought me to love..

I've been researching all the things we can do in every city and I can't wait to explore what Brazil has to offer.. The list is endless but I'm looking forward to learning the language, the sights, the food and meeting new people..

I started learning portuguese last year and my plan was to be a little bit fluent before we left.. That didn't happened! lol I did my best, I promise, but I just didn't had anyone to "falar" with. So, I'm praying that my super basic portuguese can get us out of trouble!

I won't believe that I'm actually going to Brazil until I'm in Porto Alegre's airport trying to figure out where to go! I am beyond excited and I can't wait to start this new journey!


Love,
Mayté


No comments:

Post a Comment