photo Header2.jpg

June 20, 2014

Day 4; Goodbye Porto Alegre!


Today was our last day in Porto Alegre. Since we visited all the historic places of the city yesterday we didn't had anything to do today.. I wanted to visit the "Brinque da Redençãoand "Parque Moinhos de Vento".. We started walking but apparently we're the worst at following a map.. We ended up at the other side of the city! lol After the frustration, we decided to go on a tour..

I've learned that NO ONE speaks english in this city, not even in the tourism office! We did our best to communicate with the guy that tried to help us with his horrible english but 2 minutes later he said he spoke spanish!! You can imagine our reactions.. 



The tour took us around the city but didn't allowed us to get out, take pictures and continue with the tour so it was a little bit frustrating.. I was able to see the 2 places I wanted to go but I didn't got to actually see what I wanted. I took lots of pictures with my camera that I'll share with you guys later.. 

We ate at the "street cafe" again and the food was really good. Here's my plate!


And yes, I ate all of it except the salad! :)

This is what our last sunset in Porto Alegre was like..


Porto Alegre has been extremely fun and the sights are more than beautiful, but our trip most continue.. 

Tomorrow I'll be posting from Brasilia! 

Bejinho,

Mayte



No comments:

Post a Comment