photo Header2.jpg

June 25, 2014

Day 9; Brasilia's beauty..


Today we visited Brasilia's historic center.. We planned our trip so that we could go and return in the bus! 

Let me tell you, seeing how almost 50 people tried to get into just one bus was something.. I was completely in shock! I saw it during a movie but I never thought it was actually like that!

At noon we arrived at Brasilia's Cathedral and it was even more beautiful in person!




Mass was in process so we went in for the service..

We also visited the Public Library, and the Museum..




We kept walking and we found another park..




After our little tour it was time for dinner. Toda, I was craving italian.. or "massa"! As usual, it was really good!


Tomorrow we're going to ser Cristiano Ronaldo play in this stadium and we can't be more excited! I'm hoping for an amazing game and I want Portugal to go through!


I believe in you Cristiano! Força Portugal!!

Love,

Mayte


No comments:

Post a Comment