photo Header2.jpg

June 16, 2014

Hours away. .

"Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom." - Soren Kierkegaard 

We're only hours away and I can't believe is finally here.. We've been planing and talking about this trip for the past 4 years!! You can ask our family and friends and this is the only thing we talked about all the time! 

Personally, I've been dreaming about going to Brazil since I was 6. I'm sitting at the gate and the only thing I want to do right now is cry.. Maybe of happiness, excitement or uncertainty..  I honestly can't explain it but I don't think I can be more excited!! 


I'm really happy everything fit in my bag even though that I made some last minute changes! And please, let's not talk about all the things we forgot!! lol We have our passports, credit cards and the desire to create lots of memories, I don't thing we need anything else!! :)



I'm extremely excited to share this trip with one of my best friends and I'm certain that we're going to talk about this for a really loooong time! Sorry in advance everyone! :)

Miami, see you in 30 days!


Brazil; get ready because these Puertorricans are coming for you!!!

Love,

Mayté

No comments:

Post a Comment