photo Header2.jpg

July 04, 2014

Day 18; Brazilian madness in Rio de Janeiro!


We spent the day enjoying futebol in Rio. I knew they experienced futebol completely different and I wasn't even closed to it! 

We needed some stuff for breakfast/dinner and we went to the market.. Where I found this sign saying that they were going to close for Brazil's game. That's what the whole city did, it was crazy!!


We watched France vs Germany in our apartment and after it ended, it was time to go out and find a spot to watch Brazil's game. We went to Copacabana, a perfect place to enjoy futebol!




The beach was full of tourists and you couldn't hear the Brazilians singing their national anthem which it was something I was really looking forward to.. Maybe during the Semis! :)

I was extremely nervous for the game because Colombia was having an amazing World Cup.. We found a perfect spot to watch the game..


I was supporting my team like always! :) 



I was extremely excited that Thiago Silva scored a goal that made Brazilian fans starting to believe in the Semis.. Colombia wasn't playing their usual game and Brazil was able to make the game theirs.. What an amazing goal David Luiz scored, that was a fantastic free kick!! Two central defenders scored Brazil's games.. Can you believe it?! :)

We had a really great time watching the game and I can't wait for the game against Germany! That's going to be a great match! 


Tomorrow we're going to watch the matches and we're going to the beach for the first time in Rio.. Finally! :)

Love,

Mayte


No comments:

Post a Comment