photo Header2.jpg

July 18, 2014

Day 30; Back to reality!


When you're having fun, time really flies! Right now I understand this phrase more than ever!

It was really hard to say goodbye to Brazil but life goes on. . We're really happy that we got to experience this tournament and were able to explore the country..

We left Porto Alegre at 11:115 am and we arrived in Miami after 15+ hours (2:00am).. We were exhausted when we got to Miami but as soon we got to the apartment we grabbed the car keys and went to pick up Xaby. I think he was more excited than us when we picked him up.. He kept looking at us like "omg it's really you!" lol




Fhara had to work today so she stayed up until it was time to go to work. I spent the day trying to sleep more than 30 minutes.. didn't went very well! We're still extremely exhausted but luckily the weekend is almost here.. And also my birthday! :)

Since we didn't have anything in our fridge we had to go grocery shopping.. It was probably the quickest trip of our lives! We just wanted to get home.. After putting everything away, it was time to put all the souvenirs together and make sure we had something for everyone.. I'm hoping we didn't forget anyone!!

Please, take me back to BRAZIL!!! :(

Love,

Mayte


P.S; I'll be posting pictures and other things about our trip in the next couple of days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment